Porsche 356 (1948-1965) Auto Repair In Wichita
We’ve been doing Porsche 356 repair in Wichita, KS for over 15 years and have served over 2,000 customers.
We do auto repair for the following on the Porsche 356, years 1948-1965.
- Porsche Factory Scheduled Maintenance
- Major & Minor – A,B,C,D,E and F Services
- A/C Service & Repair
- Brake System
- Check Engine Light Diagnostics
- Electrical System Diagnostics and Repair
- Suspension & Steering Repair
- Complete Computer System Diagnostics
- Cooling System Service & Repair
- Tires – Mounting, Balancing & Flat Repair
- Complete Bumper to Bumper Service & Repair
- We Accept Extended Warranties
As a preferred Porsche vendor and one highest rated and well reviewed auto repair shops in Wichita, we not only love what we do, but we know you love your car. We treat you, and your car, like family.
Top Porsche 356 Auto Repair in Wichita
We pride ourselves on quality and service. No gimmicks or surprise charges.
Need An Auto Repair Estimate For Your Porsche 356?
Call us for a free repair estimate. Fill out the form below and a professional representative will call you back shortly.
[contact-form-7 id=”87″ title=”Contact form”]
[title size=”2″]Reviews From Other Happy Wichita Customers[/title]
About The Porsche 356
The Porsche 356 is a luxury sports car which was first produced by Austrian company Porsche Konstruktionen GesmbH (1948–1949), and then by German company Dr. Ing. h. c. F. Porsche GmbH (1950–1965). It was Porsche’s first production automobile. Earlier cars designed by the Austrian company include Cisitalia Grand Prix race car, the Volkswagen Beetle, and Auto Union Grand Prix cars. The 356 is a lightweight and nimble-handling, rear-engine, rear-wheel drive, two-door available both in hardtop coupé and open configurations.