Porsche 944 (1948-1965) Auto Repair In Wichita
We’ve been doing Porsche 944 repair in Wichita, KS for over 15 years and have served over 2,000 customers.
We do auto repair for the following on the Porsche 944, years 1948-1965.
- Porsche Factory Scheduled Maintenance
- Major & Minor – A,B,C,D,E and F Services
- A/C Service & Repair
- Brake System
- Check Engine Light Diagnostics
- Electrical System Diagnostics and Repair
- Suspension & Steering Repair
- Complete Computer System Diagnostics
- Cooling System Service & Repair
- Tires – Mounting, Balancing & Flat Repair
- Complete Bumper to Bumper Service & Repair
- We Accept Extended Warranties
As a preferred Porsche vendor and one highest rated and well reviewed auto repair shops in Wichita, we not only love what we do, but we know you love your car. We treat you, and your car, like family.
Top Porsche 944 Auto Repair in Wichita
We pride ourselves on quality and service. No gimmicks or surprise charges.
Need An Auto Repair Estimate For Your Porsche 944?
Call us for a free repair estimate. Fill out the form below and a professional representative will call you back shortly.
[contact-form-7 id=”87″ title=”Contact form”]
[title size=”2″]Reviews From Other Happy Wichita Customers[/title]
About The Porsche 944
The Porsche 944 is a sports car built by Porsche from 1982 to 1991. A front-engined, rear-wheel drive mid-level model based on the 924 platform, the 944 was available in coupé or cabriolet body styles, with either naturally aspirated or turbocharged engines.
Intended to be produced into the 1990s, major revisions planned for a 944 “S3” model eventually morphed into the 968, which became its replacement. Over 163,000 944s were produced, making it the most successful sports car in Porsche’s history until the introductions of the Boxster and 997 Carrera.