Porsche 968 (1948-1965) Auto Repair In Wichita
We’ve been doing Porsche 968 repair in Wichita, KS for over 15 years and have served over 2,000 customers.
We do auto repair for the following on the Porsche 968, years 1948-1965.
- Porsche Factory Scheduled Maintenance
- Major & Minor – A,B,C,D,E and F Services
- A/C Service & Repair
- Brake System
- Check Engine Light Diagnostics
- Electrical System Diagnostics and Repair
- Suspension & Steering Repair
- Complete Computer System Diagnostics
- Cooling System Service & Repair
- Tires – Mounting, Balancing & Flat Repair
- Complete Bumper to Bumper Service & Repair
- We Accept Extended Warranties
As a preferred Porsche vendor and one highest rated and well reviewed auto repair shops in Wichita, we not only love what we do, but we know you love your car. We treat you, and your car, like family.
Top Porsche 968 Auto Repair in Wichita
We pride ourselves on quality and service. No gimmicks or surprise charges.
Need An Auto Repair Estimate For Your Porsche 968?
Call us for a free repair estimate. Fill out the form below and a professional representative will call you back shortly.
[contact-form-7 id=”87″ title=”Contact form”]
[title size=”2″]Reviews From Other Happy Wichita Customers[/title]
About The Porsche 968
The Porsche 968 is a sports car manufactured by Porsche AG from 1992 to 1995. It was the final evolution of a line of water-cooled front-engined rear wheel drive models begun almost 20 years earlier with the 924, taking over the entry-level position in the company lineup from the 944 with which it shared about 20% of its parts. The 968 was Porsche’s last new front-engined vehicle before the introduction of the Cayenne SUV in 2003.
By TTTNIS – Own work, Public Domain, Link