Porsche Cayman (1948-1965) Auto Repair In Wichita
We’ve been doing Porsche Cayman repair in Wichita, KS for over 15 years and have served over 2,000 customers.
We do auto repair for the following on the Porsche Cayman, years 1948-1965.
- Porsche Factory Scheduled Maintenance
- Major & Minor – A,B,C,D,E and F Services
- A/C Service & Repair
- Brake System
- Check Engine Light Diagnostics
- Electrical System Diagnostics and Repair
- Suspension & Steering Repair
- Complete Computer System Diagnostics
- Cooling System Service & Repair
- Tires – Mounting, Balancing & Flat Repair
- Complete Bumper to Bumper Service & Repair
- We Accept Extended Warranties
As a preferred Porsche vendor and one highest rated and well reviewed auto repair shops in Wichita, we not only love what we do, but we know you love your car. We treat you, and your car, like family.
Top Porsche Cayman Auto Repair in Wichita
We pride ourselves on quality and service. No gimmicks or surprise charges.
Need An Auto Repair Estimate For Your Porsche Cayman?
Call us for a free repair estimate. Fill out the form below and a professional representative will call you back shortly.
[title size=”2″]Reviews From Other Happy Wichita Customers[/title]
About The Porsche Cayman
First launched in the 2006 model year, the Cayman is a coupé derived from Porsche’s second and third generation Boxster roadster. The designer of the first generation of Porsche Cayman was Pinky Lai. Like the Boxster, most Caymans were assembled in Finland for Porsche by Valmet Automotive.
Cayman is an alternative spelling of caiman, a reptile in the same family as the alligator. The car is not named after the Cayman Islands; rather the islands also derive their name from the caiman. When the first Caymans arrived at dealerships for sale, the automaker adopted four caimans at Stuttgart’s Wilhelma Zoo.