Porsche Macan (1948-1965) Auto Repair In Wichita
We’ve been doing Porsche Macan repair in Wichita, KS for over 15 years and have served over 2,000 customers.
We do auto repair for the following on the Porsche Macan, years 1948-1965.
- Porsche Factory Scheduled Maintenance
- Major & Minor – A,B,C,D,E and F Services
- A/C Service & Repair
- Brake System
- Check Engine Light Diagnostics
- Electrical System Diagnostics and Repair
- Suspension & Steering Repair
- Complete Computer System Diagnostics
- Cooling System Service & Repair
- Tires – Mounting, Balancing & Flat Repair
- Complete Bumper to Bumper Service & Repair
- We Accept Extended Warranties
As a preferred Porsche vendor and one highest rated and well reviewed auto repair shops in Wichita, we not only love what we do, but we know you love your car. We treat you, and your car, like family.
Top Porsche Macan Auto Repair in Wichita
We pride ourselves on quality and service. No gimmicks or surprise charges.
Need An Auto Repair Estimate For Your Porsche Macan?
Call us for a free repair estimate. Fill out the form below and a professional representative will call you back shortly.
[contact-form-7 id=”87″ title=”Contact form”]
[title size=”2″]Reviews From Other Happy Wichita Customers[/title]
About The Porsche Macan
The Porsche Macan (Type 95B) is a five-door luxury crossover SUV (CUV) produced by the German car manufacturer Porsche from 2014. It is built in Leipzig, Germany. The Macan range includes many variants, including the Macan, Macan S, Macan S Diesel, Macan GTS and the Macan Turbo.
The Macan was originally known by its code name Cajun, a portmanteau of Cayenne Junior (not to be confused with Porsche-Diesel Junior tractor). On February 16, 2012 Porsche announced the final name for the car to be Macan. This is the Javanese word for tiger.