Porsche 912 Series (1948-1965) Auto Repair In Wichita
We’ve been doing Porsche 912 Series repair in Wichita, KS for over 15 years and have served over 2,000 customers.
We do auto repair for the following on the Porsche 912 Series, years 1948-1965.
- Porsche Factory Scheduled Maintenance
- Major & Minor – A,B,C,D,E and F Services
- A/C Service & Repair
- Brake System
- Check Engine Light Diagnostics
- Electrical System Diagnostics and Repair
- Suspension & Steering Repair
- Complete Computer System Diagnostics
- Cooling System Service & Repair
- Tires – Mounting, Balancing & Flat Repair
- Complete Bumper to Bumper Service & Repair
- We Accept Extended Warranties
As a preferred Porsche vendor and one highest rated and well reviewed auto repair shops in Wichita, we not only love what we do, but we know you love your car. We treat you, and your car, like family.
Top Porsche 912 Series Auto Repair in Wichita
We pride ourselves on quality and service. No gimmicks or surprise charges.
Need An Auto Repair Estimate For Your Porsche 912 Series?
Call us for a free repair estimate. Fill out the form below and a professional representative will call you back shortly.
[title size=”2″]Reviews From Other Happy Wichita Customers[/title]
About The Porsche 912 Series
The Porsche 912 is a sports car manufactured by Porsche of Germany between 1965 and 1969 as their entry-level model. A variant of the Type 911, one of the most famous and successful sports cars of all time, the 912 is a nimble-handling compact performance 2+2, delivering 90 SAE horsepower at 5800 rpm. It is capable of up to 30 miles per US gallon fuel economy. This combination is possible because of a high-efficiency flat-4 petrol engine, low weight, and low drag. The Type 912 initially outsold the 911, boosting the manufacturer’s total production until success of the 911 was assured.