Porsche Boxster (1948-1965) Auto Repair In Wichita
We’ve been doing Porsche Boxster repair in Wichita, KS for over 15 years and have served over 2,000 customers.
We do auto repair for the following on the Porsche Boxster, years 1948-1965.
- Porsche Factory Scheduled Maintenance
- Major & Minor – A,B,C,D,E and F Services
- A/C Service & Repair
- Brake System
- Check Engine Light Diagnostics
- Electrical System Diagnostics and Repair
- Suspension & Steering Repair
- Complete Computer System Diagnostics
- Cooling System Service & Repair
- Tires – Mounting, Balancing & Flat Repair
- Complete Bumper to Bumper Service & Repair
- We Accept Extended Warranties
As a preferred Porsche vendor and one highest rated and well reviewed auto repair shops in Wichita, we not only love what we do, but we know you love your car. We treat you, and your car, like family.
Top Porsche Boxster Auto Repair in Wichita
We pride ourselves on quality and service. No gimmicks or surprise charges.
Need An Auto Repair Estimate For Your Porsche Boxster?
Call us for a free repair estimate. Fill out the form below and a professional representative will call you back shortly.
[title size=”2″]Reviews From Other Happy Wichita Customers[/title]
About The Porsche Boxster
The Porsche Boxster is a mid-engined two-seater roadster. It was Porsche’s first road vehicle to be originally designed as a roadster since the 550 Spyder. The first-generation Boxster (the 986) was introduced in late 1996; it was powered by a 2.5-litre flat six-cylinder engine. The design was heavily influenced by the 1992 Boxster Concept. In 2000, the base model was upgraded to a 2.7-litre engine and the new Boxster S variant was introduced with a 3.2-litre engine. In 2003, styling and engine output was upgraded on both variants.